The co-ordination section was formed to co-ordinate various sections and State levelinstitutions with the Council. Following activities are conducted by the section.Objectives :
- To keep the of information of day to day activities of the council.
- To arrange and conduct quarterly meetings of the State level institutions which areaffiliated to MSCERT.
- plan and arrange the programmes on state and National days and other special days.
- To co-ordinate and monitor the Video Conferencing scheme under Edusat educational programme.
- to give approval to project and progrmmes that have a budget of less than 50000/- and recommend and forward to the governments the proposals of project and programmes whose budget is more than Rs.50,000/-.
- various state level institutions.
- To give permission to the students and educationists of D.T.Ed. B.Ed. M.Ed. to visit the Council and issue necessary certificates regarding their visit to them.
- To arrange and conduct monthly — meeting of all officers and other staff of the Council.
- to plan arrange send off programmes for the officers and other employees on their birthday.
- To prepare the note on the functioning of MSCERT required for the meetings of theSchool Education Department.
- to give approval to the new progrmmes and training proposal of state level institutions.
- to arrange inspire award exibition and district / staf level science exibition throught SISE nagpur.